The GStirrup® is warrantied against manufacturer defects for a term of one year from date of sale with the following limitations:
- The GStirrup® is not warrantied against misuse or abuse. Use of the GStirrup® is limited to only a medical o ce setting with medical personnel. It is intended to be used for medical procedures only. Dropped or mishandled products will not be accepted for warranty returns. Products damaged due to the use of corrosive cleaning fluids will not be accepted for return.
- Inspection of the returned merchandise by Frontier Medical Innovations or its designees will be required prior to any refunds or exchanges. The GStirrup® will be inspected for manufacturer defects at this time. Frontier Medical Innovations, in its sole discretion, will determine whether the returned merchandise has any manufacturer defects or not. Normal “wear and tear” issues will not be considered for exchange, refund or return. If the returned merchandise is deemed to be defective due to normal “wear and tear” issues, a refund or exchange will not be given. If the returned merchandise is deemed to be defective due to a manufacturer defect, Frontier Medical Innovations, in its sole discretion, will either repair the defect or replace the product with another working product to be shipped back to the customer.
- Normal “wear and tear” issues include, but are not limited to, discoloration, surface cracks, scratches, dings, dents, indentations and deformity of the foam pads, surface rust, and anything that occurs to the padded liners and straps. Washing and cleaning of the GStirrup® hardware (excludes straps and padded liners) can be performed manually or in a dishwasher using ordinary soaps and detergents. Straps and padded liners can also be washed in a machine on a gentle cycle, but are not as durable as the GStirrup® hardware, and therefore will deteriorate with normal use over time. Corrosive chemicals (e.g. – acid) can cause discoloration or staining. The GStirrup® may develop noticeable staining after long-term use, but this should not a ect the performance.
- GStirrup® padded liners, foam foot pads and straps are expressly excluded from this warranty and will not be accepted for return, refund, or exchange for any reason unless the products were damaged in shipping to the customer.
- The customer must immediately notify Frontier Medical Innovations about any shipping damage so that a determination can be made about an exchange. Contact us at www.GSTIRRUP.com or call 855-GSTIRRUP (855-478-4778) within 24 hours of delivery of the damaged products or for any warranty issues.